Monday, June 1, 2015

White Flowers

I created this post, which contains mostly photos, simply to offset my previous few posts, which are long and purely text. I also want to emphasize again how easily flowers thrive here in Kulaman Plateau, due to the temperature, quality of soil, and abundance of rainfall. While I am not particularly fond of flower cultivation and anything that requires tilling dirt, I seriously wish the municipal hall would see how flowers could boost the local economy. Individual farmers could grow flowering plants and sell the blooms in the plains, while the local government should build and maintain parks to attract tourists. Just like Baguio. I assume there’s enough public land in the poblacion for a large park or two, and if it doesn’t rain for a long time, Kulaman River has enough water to keep the plants alive and blossoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment