Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Kulaman Burial Jars in Laan Magazine

Another important thing that happened last year is that the burial jars of Kulaman Plateau was featured in the maiden issue of Laan, a regional travel and advertising magazine, and the article, of course, was written by this blogger.

The magazine generously gave my article a whole spread and half a page, and copies of the magazine were distributed in government agencies and business establishments, and tucked in the seats of the Executive Class units of Yellow Bus Line, a la Smile magazine of Cebu Pacific airline.

I wasn’t able to attend the launch, so I don’t have my own copy of Laan, and I don’t have my own photos of the article. But below are the cover page and the contributors’ page, which I grabbed from the Facebook account of the magazine. My special thanks to Louie Pacardo, the managing editor and a fellow blogger, for asking me to contribute.


No comments:

Post a Comment